Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Mid Week…Again!

Today has pretty much been a "do-as-little-as-possible" day...partially recovering from yesterday's Vanderbilt trip. Once again Woody had no reaction to the T-VEC injection. We have just been glad to have a day that we didn't have any appointments. I'm still snuffling, sniffling, blowing, sneezing, and headachy. Woody has done his crossword puzzles, finished another book, and watched some TV. He watched The World Series last night despite "his team" not being represented. I did run an errand to the pharmacy today. I had a prescription to pick up and needed to find some bandages for Woody's melanoma tumor. I forgot to ask for more when we were at Vandy yesterday so now have to scramble to find ones that will work. They had exactly the type bandage that I need, but didn't have ones big enough. So will just have to work with a bit different bandaging. We haven't changed the bandage yet as there doesn't seem to be any bleeding this time and for a few more days it is supposed to be totally covered due to the virus that is injected into the tumor. Reason I am looking for specific bandaging. Oh, well, I have tried! We will make do till our next visit. And, I will be sure to remember to ask for them! I napped for a while this afternoon. I'm not good for much these days! Planning to let doctor know that I'm not improved since seeing her last week...going to "cry uncle!" Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment