Saturday, October 2, 2021

Next…

Last night and today I got things put away from the last few days of sewing...put away enough to put out things for next sewing project (tonight's photo. This is for a sewing/embroidery project bag. I found the fabrics when my sister was here and a few weeks found a pattern I wanted to use for it. Now I have to find a time I can concentrate to get the pieces cut to proper sizes and then get busy with some more sewing. Always something to move on to do around here...no room for the word "bored!" I think Woody is feeling a little better today. He has enjoyed football on TV and read a little and rested. I made a pot of chili today...a taste of October! Then I had to clean the kitchen...about to turn on the dishwasher and then get Woody's cycler set up for tonight. My plan for the rest of evening is to stitch on Alex and Brooke's Christmas ornament or read...but will probably doze as soon as I am comfortable in my chair! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment