Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday

Tonight's photos show our backyard with the sun shining on it...didn't look this way today as the sun didn't really shine. We had rain several times today. A good day to not do a lot. I did message my doctor but haven't heard back from her. Wondering if she has Thursday off. I'll see if I get a response tomorrow. In the past getting in touch with her this way has worked so hoping it does this time. I rested a good part of the afternoon. Woody surprised me this morning and asked for scrambled eggs...just plain...but did sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on them. So he ate the best today than he has in a long time. He watched The World Series again last night. Tonight...no game. Well, guess it is time to set up Woody's dialysis treatment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment