Thursday, October 7, 2021

October Barn Trip

It was a fun morning and afternoon barn trip! Marie, Carolyn, and I snapped many a photo and chased a lot of rabbits as we caught up with each other. It was a great day...got LOTS of pictures of barns and various and sundry other subjects that we saw on our latest barn trip. It was a beautiful day...started out very overcast but turned to beautiful clouds with blue skies as the day progressed. Lots of photos to go through...I promise many to come over the next days/weeks blogs. I haven't had much timento go through them yet. Played around with this one and made it an HDR (high dynamic range). Makes it a bit surreal, but I like the contrasts that are brought out. Woody survived the day without me! He was probably very happy not to have me interrupt him when he was reading, doing puzzles, or watching TV...or...napping! He seems none the worse for wear. He has had his nightly protein shake. Soon I will begin setting up his nightly dialysis. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment