Monday, October 11, 2021

Finished…Finally

I put the last stitches into the needlework project bag that I have been working on for a while. It's finished and it has the two cross stitch projects that I am working on currently. We're settling in early tonight as we have to be up and out of here in the morning...not super early, but early enough that it was a good idea to start Woody's dialysis early tonight. I had it ready for him when he got home from Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. He said that he was ready to hit the hay as he was extra tired. I hope that he gets a good night's sleep...expecially since we will have the trip to Nashville plus get the next dose of immunotherapy drug that hopefully won't make him as sick as it did three weeks ago. I will be checking in a while to see if his first drain of the dialysis cycle has kicked off...last night it got stuck or something and Woody didn't realize it for a while and his dialysis took an extra long time. I will be checking to make sure that we don't have delays this treatment...when a Nashville trip is on the other end of the treatment we need things to move along! Will report in on our Vanderbilt day tomorrow night. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment