Monday, October 4, 2021

Quiet Day…Sort of…

We like quiet days. The only person to leave our abode today is Woody. He headed out a hour ago for Monday night furnace room prayer meeting. I'm watching for him so I can take the wheel chair out to save him from having to walk. I took advantage of uninterrupted hours and worked on my sewing project...the front and back are pieced together and have been quilted...good place to stop for the day...before I get too tired and make a mistake. I will cross stitch or read tonight. Woody didn't feel well at all yesterday, but does feel some better today. I hace been in touch with his nurse practioner, who is in charge of his T-Vec injections. She is sure that the flu-like symptoms and fever he had shortly after the injection were due to the injection. She is hoping that hisbreaction will be less the next time. I told her that he had bumped the tumor when he fell a couple of weeks ago and that it still wasn't healed. I will take a picture of it tomorrow when I change the bandage and send it to her. So we aren't totally free of medical stuff...but at least have no appointments. Looks I will be able to manage a work time at the church library with Donna tomorrow...something that we haven't done together for some time. I might even get in a barn trip this week. Well, Woody is home. Time to get dialysis ready for tonight's treatment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! (Famous last words...He's not feeling very well at the moment...nauseated once again...sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment