Friday, October 29, 2021

Maybe Things are Looking Up!

I did hear from the doctor's office today. She phoned in a prescription for three days of prednisone and 10 days of antibiotic. The pharmacist suggested that I take the prenisone in the morning or I might not sleep. I told her that it might be good not to sleep if it would start clearing things up! I took it around 2 and here it is going on 7 and my head is definitely clearer and I'm not sneezing or blowing my nose as much...headache isn't gone, but at least it seems to already gradually be getting better. i had decided thatI was going to suggest that my readers invest in Kleenex as I don't know when I have gone through as many boxes as I have in the last couple of weeks! It seemed to be getting worse this morning and afternoon so glad to see that the direction is turning! Nice to be able to breathe out both sides of my nose for a change! I have worked on our grocery list this afteroon. I will submit it a little later and arrange to pick them up in the morning. Don't need a lot, but want to take advantage of this week's sales and pick up several things that we do need. There is no pick-up fee if you spend ar least $35 and these days it doesn't take many items to hit that total! Woody has had an ok day...not the best, but not a terrible day either. I will start getting his treaetment set up shortly. Last night he watched football and tonight he will probably go back to baseball and take in the third World Series game. He has read, done puzzles, watched TV, etc. today. It has been a bit of a rainy day and is supposed to be rainy again tomorrow. The temperature has dropped a bit...a very fall-like day. It only got into the mid-50s today. Well, time to go set up Woody's dialysis treatment for tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment