Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Just a Touch of Color

We are starting to see must a touch/hint of colors to come in our trees. Tonight's photos are two spots of color that I spotted in our trees in the front yard. Woody had an appointment at Fresenius Kidney Center today. It wasn't a long appointent...but it may have worn Woody out and triggered his nausea, which had been better, to reappear. He has pretty stayed in one spot on his recliner and rested. He is back to his reading this evening. Not long after we got home I got a test from Jo suggesting that we have lunch together on our front porch after she finished with her Bible Study at church. That sounded like a good idea to me. She stopped and got sandwiches and I provided lemonade and water and the front porch! We had a great visit catching up on things with each other. We had aother act of kindness this morning, a gentleman we do business with stopped by and brought us some sour dough bread that his wife baked and brought Woody some pineapple juice since he knew that Woody wasn't supposed to have the bread. He said that he wanted us to both have some goodies to enjoy. Nice to live in a small town! One of my accomplishments of the day was to get the bird feeders filled once again. They were eating from the feeders almost as soon as I hung them back up. After Jo left, I continued to sit on the front porch and got a few bird pictures...my favorite was a cute little chickadee.
Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment