Thursday, June 8, 2023

Starting to Make Plans

I'm late blogging tonight as I was on the phone with my sister...makimg plans...for when she and my niece are going to be here in July. They made reservations today...a little more than a month away. I have been busy today...dialysis trips to and from, a little gardening, washed the dust off our car, did grocery shopping, did several loads of wash. So a busy day. Woody had a goid day again today...just sitting around, but finished a book, did his puzzles, watched some TV...a lot of his usual these days. He has settled in for the night. I'm going to go finish in tbe kitchen so it will be all clean so I can mess it up tomorrow when I do some cooking for "my gardeners'" visit on Saturday. Melany, Wade, amd maybe Erin are coming back to do some moe on our gardens. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment