Thursday, June 1, 2023

Fairly Busy Tuesday

As is the norm on Thursdays, our day got started early. We were out the door by 6am to head to Woody's dialysis center. I understood that Lowe's is open by 6am so I decided to head that way and see S I needed a couple of things from their garden department. The gates were still closed into the garden area and I didn't feel like getting out and going in to find out if you could enter that way. I just headed home and got busy there. Well, first I ate breakfast and then sat on the front porch with my cup of tea for a little while. I decided that today was the day to dry mop and set mop the floors that don't have carpet. That means the kitchen and three bathrooms. I did hit the middle of the sunporch and laundry room but only with dry mop today. Before I did the bathroom floors, I cleaned the toilets...still have the sinks to do...maybe tomorrow! Enough cleaning for today. I did do a little in the gardens when I first came home from taking Woody...while it was still really cool out. It still hasn't reached what I would call "hot" but from what I hear that word along with humidity may not be far off! Today has been very nice. When I went down to get Woody his supper, he had already moved to his couch/bed...so he had breakfast and supper sitting on his couch...lunch in his recliner...his change of acenery for today other than dialysis center! Today at the center they romoved some stitches that were put in when his new dialysis access was put in. His nurse said they had been in long enough and Woody was glad as he said that they had started bothering him. After my cleaning morning, I ended up taking an afternoon nap. After I publish this, I will go down and dress Woody's leg wound and take a load of clothes out of the drier and put a load into the dryer. I will finish in the kitchen which amounts to putting in a couple more dishes and then running it. Then I will head upstairs hoping for a good night sleep so I can be of at least little help to Melany tomorrow. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment