Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday

A day that we didn't go anywhere, but people did come to us. Woody's nurse texted us fairly early asking if she could come sometime in the afternoon, but she didn't have a time to tell us yet. About 40 minutes before she arrived she told us she would be here in 40 minutes. While she was here, we noticed a lawnmower start up, but I thought it was at a neighbor's. I was wrong, Nathan had arrived with his riding mower and cut our grass. It was pretty dry and dusty. I did give him a mask to wear...hope all that dust and pollen doesn't get his allergies going! I made Woody's breakfast sausage this morning...so a month's worth is now in the freezer. I spent some time today trying to decide what to have for lunch on Saturday when Melany and Wade and maybe Erin come. More gardening in the near future! Now I've got to get my grocery list compiled so I can go to the store either tomorrow or Friday. Woody is all comfy on his couch/bed. I didn't have to change the dressing tonight since the nurse did it when she was here this afternoon. So I gpt the kitchen cleaned up before I came upstairs, which means my evening downstairs "duties" are done for today. Woody has had a pretty good day today. The nurse said that she thought his color was better today. She measured the wound on his leg that we dress daily and she said that it wqs smaller than the last time--both in circumference and depth. She and I are in agreement that it is attempting to heal...time will tell! Tomorrow is another get-up-with-the-birds day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment