Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Today's Tuesday?

Anyway, I think it's Tuesday...the iPad says it is Tuesday...Alexa told me it is Tuesday...but the nurse came this afternoon so that tells me it is Wednesday...but dialysis today says that it is either Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Guess we will go with Tuesday! The nurse came this afternoon after I texted her that I was going to lunch with my Sunday School ladies tomorrow and that I would be out of pocket for a couple of hours and asked her if she could work around that time slot. She texted back and said that she was in our area and could she come in about ten minutes...worked for us...so tomorrow is freed up and I don't have to do Woody's leg dressing tonight. Today was one of those days when I did a little of this and a little of that and a lot of resting. I think I have taken several naps today...a couple unintended. I decided that I wanted to revive my sour dough starter. I had some dormant started in the refrigerator. I also cooked mushrooms for upcoming morning omelets for Woody. That's about all the cooking I did today...did warming mostly for meals except for our breakfast. I have been wanting to have access to more of my pnotos that are stored on external passport drives on my old laptop...but want to be able to get to them on my iPad so figured out how to do that today and copied past barn trips onto the external thumb drive that I have pnotos stored on for my iPad, Happy that I figured that out. Tomorrow is garbage day and lately I have been emptying out home dialysis supply boxes. Most of these contain "bags" filled with one solution or another and I have to empty them down into a sink or tub. I got rid of quite a few more boxes and bags...so the supply box stacks are going down...a couple more garbage days and I will have the task done and we will have reclaimed the home dialysis supply space in the family room and in Melany's old room. Nathan stopped by for a couple of minutes with information about the BCM building's renovationafter this past winter's burst pipes...renovation is coming along. He was heading off to take Elijah to his batting lessons. Goosey (Woody) and I have given him a month worths of batting lessons from a gentleman in the area who has a very good reputation for working with boys on their batting skills. We learned about this batting coach from two of Woody's home health nurses. Sounds like he is enjoying the lessons and working on what the coach has suggested. We are settling in for the evening. I have a coupke of dishes to wash by hand and have to start the dish washer and then am finished downstairs for today. I'm looking forward to joining Sunday School friends for lunch tomorrow. Oh, and, the nurse and I are in agreement that Woody's wound is getting smaller...thus seems to be healing. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment