Thursday, January 11, 2024

Better Day

Woody's dialysis went according to pan today...in and out in his usual four hours. He said that his blood pressure was a little high at the start. He did ask if his allergy med that he has been taking could be the culpert for high BP...and, they said that it could...so we are eliminating that med and hoping that his nose will stop running on its own! He didn't ask what he might take instead. Today was the day that I chose to cook the Boston Butt roast. It took almost six hours and ended up being as tender as can be. I just finished pulling it. We have two large contnainers of pulled pork. We both had some for supper...Woody had his in pita bread using Linda's grandson's BBQ sauce. He gave a thumbs up to Bo's BBQ sauce, Linda! I worked more on the tree and it is "almost" emptied of ornaments...probably more on it than I think...but the end is in sight for the tree. I might have finished, but I needed to go to the grocery store this afternoon. Well, I could have waited, but today was the best day weather wise to go so decided to take advantage of the sunshine and decent temperatures...rain is on its way along with more wind and perhaps storms...followed by plumetting temperatures...they are prediting single digits next week. We don't look forward to that. Tomorrow we wil probably have to face rain when we go for his wound care appointment...don't look forward to going out in the rain either! I'll post the latest photos of my face. I will say that I got by with no explanations as to what was wrong with my face on any of my errands today...must be getting better...and it is...I think you will see...just ready for all the marks to disappear! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment