Sunday, January 21, 2024

There is Hope!

Not a lot to blog about tonight...and, it's Sunday so I don't always blog on Sunday. But I wanted to show the progress on our roads thawing out...at least a little...you can see that there is black under the white sheet of ice and snow! Today was sunny most of the day so we had thawing despite the fact that the high was only 32°. The low tonight is supposed to "only" be 22° and, tomorrow we are supposed to get into the upper 40s...so hopefully the rest of our driveway and road snow and ice will melt away. I think that once we rise above freezing tomorrow, we are supposed to stay above freezing for a few days. I guess what doesn't melt away tomorrow will be washed away once the rains settle in. We have had a quiet day. Woody has watched some football, done his puzzles, and just lounged around. I dug around and found ingredients for hamburger stroganoff...we both enjoyed it for lunch. I got the kitchen cleaned up and then went upstairs to stitch for a while...stitching ime once again turned into napping time! Since Inhad a good afternoon nap, I plan to have my stitching time tonight. I'm heading back downstairs to dress wounds and get Woody settled for the night and make myself a cup of tea and head back upstairs for the night. That about sums up our day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment