Saturday, January 13, 2024

The Tree Corner is Bare!

The tree is down...BUT...NOT...back in its box...the branches are stacked up around the living room. Carrying them up to the tree box is beyond me today. i am done in for the day! i also got the last of the ornaments into boxes...one way or another. So a lot accomplished around here today, but...looks pretty messy since boxes and tree branches need to be carried upstairs. Woody hada good dialysis day. He heard lots of tLk among the nurses. it looks like they have plans in place for Monday...Woody said they kept talking about working Sunday. I imagine they are having the Monday patients come in Sunday since the snow storm is supposed to happen on Monday. Not sure where that leaves Tuesday patients. But i think we have transportation worked out as long as roads are safe for 4-wheel drive. Our one neighbor on one side of us came over to talk to me as he was concerned as to how we would handle snow and getting to dislysis. Later the new family who live in Nathan and Kathy's old house, stopped by and offered to tale him...they have 4-wheel drive and moved here from PA, so know about driving in snow. As long this doesn't get a layer of southern ice under the snow, we should be good to go! Good neighbors are such a blessing! Woody's dialysis went well today. So all in all, we have both had a good day. He has settled in for the night. I'm about to go fix myself a cup of herbal tea and head upstairs for the night. I hope to either stitch or read...BUT I'm afraid that my eyes may close before I get very far with either! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment