Monday, January 1, 2024

Day 7 of 12 Days of Christmas: Christmas Memories

This nativity was given to me by a long time church friend...reminds me...What would we do without our church family! Woody and I wish you God's richest blessings in 2024! we have had a very quiet day...good day for crossword puzzles and TV watching for Woody. I have enjoyed pur decoratons for another day...I sat and read in the living room for a while and once again enjoyed being surrounded by our decorations. I did make a pot of soup...started out the year with Woody's favorite...J.Hatheway's Italian Sausage Soup. That's what we had for lunch along with some Frito scoops and Mississippi Caviar. So we have had our black-eyed peas to start the new year. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 'Tis the season...still.

No comments:

Post a Comment