Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

We both went to Sunday School this morning...we headed off a bit earlier this morning so Woody could get his snack items there before the youth arrived. His snack items seemed to have been appreciated as not a lot came home. Woody taught his Sunday School class. We came home and not long after we got home we went on a walk...about a two mile walk...not long for Woody, but rather long for me! I came home and had to have a rest before I ate lunch. It was a very warm Fall day...according to Weather Bug, it got to 90 degrees today.

Woody has been reading and watching football this afternoon. I have been working in my sewing room. I dusted the top shelf of the bookshelves...lots of pictures on that shelf...seemed like it was time to change some of the pictures so I have had fun looking through pictures on the computer that I have taken over the years of the grandchildren. My...how they have grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment