Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Working Wednesday

Woody woke up early and made himself breakfast...French toast. I said that he didn't make any for me and he said that he couldn't find me (I'm just as glad that he let me sleep!). After his breakfast, he read. Later in the morning he went outside and swept and edged the front walkway and did a small amount of mowing. After lunch he went on about a four mile walk. Since then he has watched a bit of TV, read and rested.

I started in on church library work about as soon as I got up this morning...and am just putting library work aside for the evening. I made an online order for some supplies and then went to Office Max for some other supplies. I sorted through paper work to get ready to make a book order and fill library memorials. Later in the afternoon, I went to the church library and spent about three hours there working on books...checking things in and shelving them and then worked on printing out library memorial book plates to put in the books (something new that we are doing with our library software). And, it worked...so the time and effort was worth it. So we have both had a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment