Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just about ALL packed!

"Things" are just about ready to be put in the car in the morning. I guess it is getting easier to pack...since we have packed so much lately. I think (I need to go back and check for sure) that this will be our 7th trip to NIH since April 27th of this year.

Woody walked to the library and then on the way home stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a couple of my prescriptions. Woody has been reading from his stacks of books and also watching some football. He finished vacuuming the family room. Graham came over for a while after lunch and he and Goosey (Woody) spent time working on a project. And, I have gotten things into the suitcase.

We will get up and head to church in the morning and then get on the road right after Sunday School. So...tomorrow night I will be blogging from some place between here and Bethesda.

1 comment: