Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Woody and I both taught our respective Sunday School classes this morning. Then we came home for a relaxing Sunday afternoon and evening. Woody has rested and read and watched a bit of TV. I have read, talked on the phone with my sister, and done a bit of quilting...yes, I have finally gotten the quilt under the machine needle and pushed it around under that needle to do some quilting on it. Joy may yet get a quilt for Christmas! Woody and I took a late afternoon walk over into the next subdivision. He wanted to show me some pretty flowers (tonight's picture). I also found quite a few fall decorations in yards to take pictures of...perhaps future blog pictures...time will tell! Woody seems to be healing from his fall injuries (hmmmmmmmm think on that for a minute...fall decorations...fall injuries...think that I would rather stick with fall decorations...and I imagine that Woody would too!)

Today is a special day...Abigail Grace is now 7! Happy Birthday, Abigail!

No comments:

Post a Comment