Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Midweek

Woody didn't go walking early this morning since it was very foggy out. So he read early this morning. He is really going through the books. He checked out a lot of books from our church library to see if some needed to be weeded out...our church library is full to the bursting point. But so far he has only read one that he thinks that we need to discard! I had promised Graham that I would take Abigail and him to the "Real Montessori School" when he finished the reading book that we had borrowed from them. (The "Real Montessori School" is what Graham calls the school where I taught for 27 years.) Since I use Montessori methods and have some Montessori equipment..."my school" is known as "Grammy's Montessori." We headed out to the school and got the next reading book and then had some lessons with fractions, 4-digit numbers, units, tens, hundreds, and thousands, and several other math lessons. Then we headed back home. Woody went for a two mile walk in and out of the streets in the subdivision next to ours this afternoon and then he "piddled" in the yard a bit. I went to the church library to work for a while late this afternoon. Woody has watched TV, a DVD, and read this afternoon and evening.

I took the picture of the North Carolina Chickadee, yesterday, while sitting in my friend's sunroom. They have the perfect bird watching spot. I managed to snap several little feathered friends' pictures while we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment