Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday

Woody got up this morning and went for a walk. He walked to McDonald's and back (no eating involved just a destination). Later in the morning he went to the library and the fruit market. He also made a few sweeps of the yard with the lawn mower. He has watched two football games and has read. Graham and I went shopping for birthday gifts for Abigail and Joy. When we got back, Graham headed home and Abigail came over for a while. She cut off more buttons and then she read to me and I to her. While I was reading to her, Kathy, Graham, Joy, Esther, and Elijah came over for a while. Nathan was away doing prison ministry in Kentucky. Nathan got back a little while ago.

Woody's age group in Sunday School is responsible for the snacks that the youth have before Sunday School tomorrow morning. He is taking several things. He has already made one recipe. And, as soon as I blog, I'm going to go down to help him prepare something else that he plans to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment