Friday, October 8, 2010

Promise and Hope!

Here' s what I captured of the beautiful rainbow that we saw on our way home from NIH. It was not easy to get a good picture through the windshield and in a moving car...the camera wanted to focus on the dirt and/or the rain drops on the windshield. And, the camera didn't have a wide enough angle to get the whole rainbow...but here is one side...sort of. Each time I see a rainbow I think about God's promises and how His promises give hope.

Woody got up this morning and went on about a five mile walk. Later in the morning he went to the grocery store. I had school with Esther and Joy and read with Abigail and Graham. Abigail stayed after she read and gave Goosey some more of the slave labor that she had promised him. She cut buttons off of some of his old shirts and pants. Graham also stayed after he read. He was finding out the worth of some of the baseball cards that he has. I made one of our favorite recipes...Cantonese Spareribs aka Sweet Meat. This evening Woody has been watching a library DVD and I have been watching a Project Runway DVD that Woody got me from the library. That about sums up our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment