Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cross over Tullahoma

Yesterday just as we got on the Greenway path, I noticed that there was a cross in the sky...either formed by clouds or contrails. If you don't see it, start at the horizontal bar on the cross over St. Paul's Catholic Church and start going diagonally toward the upper right corner of the picture and you will be tracing the vertical line of the cross. As you go up that line before you come to the corner you will come to the line that cuts that line (horizontal line of the cross). It was very plain to us looking up at that moment...the problem came with getting in just the right place to take the picture. It's almost like a shadow of the church cross in the sky!

Woody got up early and went for about a two-mile walk...to Sonic and back. He told me that if I had gone with him I could have gotten a picture of the harvest moon. Oh, well...a bit too early for me! We both taught our respective Sunday School classes morning. After we got home, I made marinara sauce and cooked some whole wheat angel hair pasta. Woody has read, watched football and also some TV. I have read a little and pretty much had a "do nothing" afternoon. We did take a walk around the block in the late afternoon. It is a beautiful breezy fall day...that breeze is supposed to be blowing in some much needed rain and perhaps some storms for tonight, tomorrow and maybe even the next day. I just looked at the radar...and it's coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment