Monday, October 25, 2010

Where do the days go?

The days seem to be flying by. I can't believe that October is almost over and that Christmas is two months from today! Woody didn't walk today. We had quite a bit of rain in the night/early morning. He got up and read due to the wet conditions. The rains cleared out by the time that I was ready to go to the church library for another work day...though we had a few more showers while I was working at the church. Graham, Abigail and Joy read to Goosey (Woody) today instead of me. I brought home quite a few bags of things for Woody to go through, agian. He has already gone through them and we have taken out what needs to be recycled. Woody was watching a DVD when I got home from the library. Some of the things that I brought home were VCR tapes to decide if they are appropriate for the library. He watched one of those after we went through everything. The library is looking better...but still lots to be gone through and lots to be processed...one of these days! But in reality...library work is never finished! Woody is now at Monday night prayer meeting at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment