Monday, July 18, 2011

On The Road...Again!

Woody was up very early and walked his twelve-mile route this time. He was back in time for us to leave at 8am to get me to my doctor's appointment at 9am. Our primary care physician is 45 minutes away and on the route that we take when we go to NIH...so Woody had to rein the car in to turn at the right spot! This was my six-month check-in with the doctor. It is mainly for blood work to make sure that none of my medications are wreaking havoc on my system (mainly looking at my liver function). This appointment took a bit longer than usual as she had a patient prior to me who needed to be admitted to the hospital and when she came in she apologized and said "paper work, paper work, paper work!" Our doctor used to live in Tullahoma and go to church with us, so it is always good to check in with her and see how she and her family are doing. We ran an errand after getting back into Tullahoma and then headed home. Woody ran a couple of errands this afternoon and is now at the Monday night prayer meeting at church.


No comments:

Post a Comment