Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pictures taken!

We headed out on the 7am shuttle for NIH. Woody was checking into the lab by 7:20am. He wanted me to be sure to tell you that he gave them 11 vials of blood. Then we headed for the CT scan waiting room. We were a bit early so we sat and read and Woody worked USA Today's crossword puzzle...or tried to it was rather noisy in the waiting room...lots talking...and several languages...confused my mind! CT scans were on schedule and didn't take all that long. He had CT scans of his abdomen, chest and left humerus. Then we had about a three-hour wait till his MRI. We found a more secluded place where we read. The MRI waiting room was empty when he went to sign in...a good sign...as the MRI folk often seem to be behind...but today right on time and it didn't take too long as he was only having an MRI of his abdomen. We were very ready to catch the shuttle back to the hotel and have settled in for the evening.

Well, Woody had lots of pictures taken today...and I had a picture chosen and ready to use in today's blog...I thought that I had saved it on the computer, but instead saved it on my passport (small external drive) and left that in the room...and I'm in the lobby...well, I had good intentions! (When I got back to the room, I still had internet connection...so here is a picture.) I took it out the side window of our car when we were probably going 7o mph down the interstate. Can you see why I like this drive?! We do live in a beautiful country!

Tomorrow he has an appointment in the Immunotherapy Clinic and will see his research team and find out what all the pictures taken today show. We are expecting a good report.

The good Lord willin' I'll be blogging tomorrow evening from somewhere down the road between Bethesda and Tullahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment