Sunday, January 22, 2012

Aches and Pains Waning (We Hope!)!

I felt like posting a sunset tonight...this doesn't happen to be tonight's sky...but one from my photo "archive." As the sun is waning in this picture, I think that "perhaps" Woody's and my aches and pains are waning also. Woody said that this is the first time in a week that he can say that he has had hours of being pain free. He woke up really early this morning and was having pain then, but not long after getting up his pain went away and "so far" it hasn't come back. I still have aches and pains...but they are mostly heading back to my normal everyday aches and pains. Woody mainly comments on how weak/tired he is. He has lost quite a bit of sleep this past week. Hopefully now that his pain has subsided, he will start getting better rest. Woody went to the early service at church and taught his sixth grade boy's Sunday School class. I stayed home and rested. I just wasn't up to sitting in one place for any length of time. We both watched one of the library DVD's that Woody checked out yesterday...a 1954 movie: To Catch a Thief with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. I enjoy older movies so much more than ones made today. After the movie, Woody walked four miles. He then watched football. Then he went to the evening church service. I have pretty much done a lot of nothing...a little reading, watched the movie, made a dessert for us and the neighbors (we shared...Woody and I got a couple of pieces and then passed the rest on to their hungry crew), worked a bit more on my photos, and rested. We are due for some rough weather during the night. So far the only actual warning is for strong winds and we're supposed to get some rain and perhaps a thunderstorm or two passing through. It's one of those above normal temperature days...which can bode for bad weather if a cold front approaches (which is what I believe is happening) and bumps into all that moist warm air.


No comments:

Post a Comment