Monday, January 9, 2012

Things Are Hoppin' Around Here!

Well...where to begin?! Woody walked this morning...guess that is a good place to begin. He ended up walking in the rain...though it wasn't raining when he started out...so he didn't take an umbrella...so he got a bit wet. I had school with Elijah, Esther and Joy. Graham's sewing got a bit interrupted as Kathy's doctor appointment got rearranged and Nathan ran an errand with Esther and Elijah while Kathy was at the doctor and the others were at our house. I ended up helping Abigail with her math and when Graham and I got around to sewing it was almost time for lunch. So he ended up coming over this afternoon and chose an embroidery design to machine embroider on a burp cloth for his baby brother (Graham's next project). Woody was walking out the door when Kathy called about her appointment change. Woody went to see a friend who is having in-house rehab here in town. Then this afternoon Woody headed over to Manchester (our county's county seat) for his jury summons. He got picked for the Grand Jury...which starts tomorrow (no comment on the timing!). I am ensconced over at Nathan's as it looks like tomorrow will also be the arrival of our eighth grandchild! I'll be sure to update you tomorrow night! I am pretty sure that we will have an announcement to make...and we will know his name (I hope, anyway)! I keep thinking "how sweet to hold a newborn baby!"


No comments:

Post a Comment