Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lemon Juice & Olive Oil?

A beautiful mild day here in Middle Tennessee today. This is a picture of Lake Tullahoma that I took after getting my hair cut today. The wind was rippling across the lake causing it to vary in color.

Woody got up this morning after finally having gotten a fairly good amount of sleep yesterday afternoon and then on into the night. Upon getting up this morning, he headed to the computer determined to find a home remedy for kidney stones to try. The one he chose to try was a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil (at least ingredients weren't too scary!). He said that it was none too tasty, but he did manage to get it down (and keep it down). He said that he has felt pretty good today...though still feeling weak. He is a bit leary of saying that he feels pretty good as usually that means a "not-so-good day the next day! He did walk to the prayer room at church tonight. We had a "normal" Tuesday at school today...Elijah, Esther, then four for art, and then Graham for his sewing. Graham finished machine embroidering a burp cloth for Isaac. Isaac turned two weeks old today so I had to have a photo session with him for a little bit right at 12:30pm so it was officially his two-week-old birthday! After the photo session, I grabbed a quick bite of lunch and then headed off to get my hair cut. I have done a little bit of undecorating, but not much today. By the time I got home from getting my hair cut I just needed to sit for a while. Then I made us chicken salad for our supper. And, while Woody was at the prayer room I did take some more Christmas out of the china cabinet and store it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment