Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thoroughly Thursday!

Here are all the shirts. You will have to see them in person to appreciate them! Graham's has a robot, Abigail's a megaphone, Joy's a ballerina, Esther's a star, and Elijah's a road sign. And, each of them has the words "I'm the Big Brother (or Sister)" on it. Time is nearing that they will wear them! Pretty soon there will be a new little one to snuggle! Can't wait! Plus I want to know what his name is!!!!!!!!!!

Today we had school. After Elijah had his time of school with me, he spent time with Goosey (Woody). Elijah brought a DVD over that he wanted to watch with Goosey. Esther fell down as she was coming in the house for school so she ended up back at her house and Joy swapped school times with her. Joy read a little bit, but was most anxious to get started with the hand sewing that she is learning. I took Esther's reading over to her house when Joy was finished and Esther read to her mommy and daddy and was videoed while she read. Then it was Abigail's turn to come over for sewing. We continued to work on her notebook. We are just about finished catching it up with her projects and then we will move on to her next actual sewing project...a pillowcase. This afternoon and evening I have been working on getting Flat Corbin ready to send back to 3-D Corbin in AZ. I have been printing off pictures and writing a diary of things that Flat Corbin has been doing. I still plan to include some TN facts and then get him back in an envelope and get him in the mail. The Flat Stanley projects that schools do are fun! I'm glad that I got to participate in my nephew Corbin's school "Flat Stanley Program."

Woody walked this afternoon. It was fairly mild today. It almost got to 60F today. Woody has read and interacted with grandchildren today.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea to do for the older kids. You are such a good grammy! :)

    ReplyDelete