Saturday, January 7, 2012

In a Bluebird Mood!

I guess this is a bit spring-like photo for tonight's blog...but I couldn't decide what photo to post and started looking through my bird pictures and came across this little bluebird. And, I decided that tonight would be a "bluebird night!"

I have done about as little as possible today. I was going to take some pictures of my decorations and then start undecorating...but I talked myself out of it. As much as I dislike undecorating, it isn't very hard to talk myself out of it! With the baby going to be here so soon, I just hate to be in the midst of the mess. Thanks, Kathy, for an excuse to wait! Woody did our weekly shopping this morning. We got them put away and then he went to the library and on the way home stopped at the pharmacy and attempted to pick up a couple of prescriptions for me. New insurance for me is causing a bit of a problem...hopefully this will be corrected pretty quickly. I have an email into my doctor to get her approval for several of my prescriptions. Woody also realized this morning that he is out of his antibiotic that he takes three times a week so I emailed his doctor at NIH requesting her to have the NIH pharmacy send him some. Medicine problems for us today! Woody watched various sports on TV this afternoon. Then late this afternoon he headed off on his four-mile walking route. He came across several friends as he walked so he did a bit of visiting on this walk.

Graham called this afternoon and asked if four people could come over. I asked him where he would find four people. His answer: "Oh, around the house!" In the end just three little people came over for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy days. Tomorrow will be one for me. I haven't slept well the last two nights and have been unable to sleep in to make up for it because of morning meetings both days. Tomorrow I can sleep in. I hope.

    ReplyDelete