Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slow Sunday!

This morning started out on the wrong foot for me as I overslept...Woody was in trouble as he was "supposed" to have awakened me at a certain time...well... Anyway, we made it to the early service on time. We both taught our respective Sunday School classes and then came home.

I knew that I shouldn't have said how "great" Woody had been doing since Friday after his doctor's appointment! This morning his pain was back. He was very glad to get home from church and flop in his recliner. He did take the new pain medication (an NSAID) that the doctor prescribed for him. He rested/slept off and on this afternoon. He did watch some basketball. I haven't done much today. I did empty the dishwasher and refill it. I talked with my sister this afternoon and worked on resetting some settings on my small point-and-shoot camera. Not a lot happening in our household this Sunday. Mainly waiting for Woody to feel better and that seems to be a very slow process this kidney stone round.

No comments:

Post a Comment