Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday...all day long!

Today has been a busy day. I got up early so I could get the art room converted back to a school room...it really didn't take all that long and Woody restacked the plastic bins that they used as art desks. Then Elijah, Esther, and Joy came over at separate times and had school with me. Joy read some to Woody and Woody read some to Elijah. Abigail had her sewing class today. We are updating her sewing notebook. We printed pictures of the projects that she has done so we can put them into her notebook. She'll put them in tomorrow. After the sewing lesson I grabbed a quick bite to eat and then got ready to head to the church. A couple of minutes before I left, Woody headed out on his walk for the day. I worked with two other library workers for around three hours then came home and have been relaxing. I guess that Woody has decided to relax also as when I went downstairs to find out how far he walked this afternoon, he was dozing. I know that it wouldn't take much of a still moment for me to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment