Sunday, January 15, 2012

Five Days Old

Here's little Isaac at five days old. He's in the little gown that Kathy knit for him...the gown he came home from the hospital in. I had to run over and take a couple of pictures, as I didn't see him yesterday...had to check to see if he had grown too much since I saw him on Friday! He's still pretty little, but he does have his eyes open more now.

Woody got up early and went for a walk on this cold, brisk morning. He said that the bank thermometer read 22F. He walked six miles this morning. He went to the early service at church and then taught his 6th grade Sunday School class. I decided to take it easy and stayed home today. I slept in...so I may be catching up on some lost sleep. Woody has read and watched football today. He is now at the evening service at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment