Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lots of Choices!

PHOTOS AT BOTTOM OF POST TONIGHT!

The blog site is giving me fits tonight. I'm about to quit while I am ahead!  I at least got the photos to post...but now they are at the bottom of the post.  When I blog from my laptop I have to do it blindly as their new format doesn't jive with my old system of doing things.  And, if I blog from my iPad I don't have the photos there.  And, tonight for some reason I am unable to get into the posting part of the blog site from the iPad.  Anyway, back to tonight's title...I have ever so many photos to choose from that I took yesterday...got lots of "good" ones.  Tonight's choice is two of the downy woodpecker.  

I did not get much sleep last night so this has been an off day.  I got up with the birds...well, that should be with Woody.  I fixed us scrambled eggs.  Then I worked on the pictures that I took yesterday...finished that job a little while ago and then had to choose which to use!  We both went to the early church service and then to Sunday School.  Woody taught his sixth-grade boys.  Then we came home and had lunch.  That is when the rest of the afternoon was pretty much lost to me...I lost it to a rather long nap...I guess making up for loss of sleep in the night.  The last I knew Woody was watching a DVD downstairs...and then I woke up and was reading and then Woody was saying goodbye as he was heading off to the evening church service.   


No comments:

Post a Comment