Monday, May 21, 2012

Pickin' & Choosin'

Well,back to "normal" tonight...writing blog on iPad and then will add photo from laptop. Woody has taken three four-mile walks today...not me! I have gotten my sewing cutting table back out and ensconced in the living room and have started taking things that I will need for my project downstairs. I am working on creating crazy patch fabric for a vest for me. I have been working on it periodically for a while. I have worked two crossword puzzles and am now caught back up with my daily crossword puzzles. My latest interest is sudoku...never thought that I would like doing them since they involve numbers...which make me think of math...never a favorite subject of mine! But I am really enjoying doing sudoku on my iPad...probably enjoying doing them too much! I have just done daily chores today plus I just put in a load of clothes that didn't get done over the weekend. Woody has read and watched a DVD. He did some watering and some other yard work. I did deadhead and do a little weeding. Our garden was getting to need a good drink and at the moment God is providing it. We are in the midst of a thunderstorm that is proceeding a cold front. The temps have been very pleasant today. I did a bit of bird watching from our front porch again today. The little chickadees are enjoying both the bird feeder and the suet. Several kinds of woodpeckers are enjoying the suet, too. It's great fun to see different birds being attracted to our front yard. I'm so glad that we are getting a good rain. I know that our flowers are glad for the drink too. Well, off to pick and choose tonight's photo...hope that it adds correctly! I'm going to use a chickadee on the bird feeder that Cheryl gave us while she was here. I think that I got better chickadee pictures today, but want to use the ones that I have already worked on. I'll save the others for another blog! Never lacking for photos for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment