Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life School

Woody got up early and walked. It started thundering while he was walking but waited to rain till he got home. He went to the early service at church Nd then taught his Sunday school class. We had a backwards lunch...went next door to have leftover birthday cake and then came home for the main course, Erin is with us so we have sSt on the front porch and talked and Erin spent some time next door with her little cousins. This evening Cheryl, Erin, Woody, and I went to the Made for Praise Children's Choir musical: Life School. A very nice treat to end the day. Graham, Abigail and Joy were in it so I had my cameras clicking in all directions. Graham was Bugs in the musical and had both a speaking part and a solo. They all did a great job. Esther sat in the balcony with us and sang along and said most of the speaking parts! They had listened to the tape so many times that their parents have requested not to hear that tape for at least month! Graham's character was named Bugs...see if  you can spot which one he is! Well, I have left my company in the kitchen making potato salad for tomorrow's cookout, I guess I'd better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment