Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of May!

Where or where has this month gone? Woody has taken two walks totalling about ten miles today. This morning I sewed...actually finished embellishing the vest front that I have been working on...now to move on to the other side...slow process as I am doing very little when I do sit down and sew. The sewing bug seems to have left me for the moment at least...I'm sure that I will catch it again! I'm posting early as Woody and I are heading next door in a few minutes to babysit while Nathan and Kathy go on a date. They are going to try out the new Mexican restaurant that opened in Tullahoma last week. I have been trying to figure out how to post photos to the blog when I blog using the iPad. I don't think that Google has the blog set up to accept pictures from the iPad. We plan to only take the iPad with us next week so that may mean no photos while we are gone...I'll continue to try to figure it out...surely there is a way to trick the blog to accept photos from the iPad...but so far I haven't held my mouth just right. I think that Google is pretty much just for Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment