Saturday, May 5, 2012

SURPRISED!!!!!

We succeeded in surprising Nathan today. We held his party a couple weeks early so he wasn't expecting it. He had local juggling gig today so while he was away his mother, his aunt, his sister, his brother-in-law, his niece and nephew, his wife and children all worked their magic! He found a banner, black balloons, and black pinwheels in his yard upon his return. Then came a round of silly presents. The mug in the picture, he bought for me when I turned 40. The mug was then passed to my sister, then Melany and now Nathan. And, who will be the next recipient!?! We all ate supper together...some of Nathan's favorites. Fun day was had by all! I have many photos of the day's festivities that I will perhaps post as he approaches the actual day that he turns the BIG 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment