Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers' Day 2012

It has been a nice day...a bit rainy...but rain is what we really needed so no complaints! Woody and I headed off to the early service and then Sunday School. He taught his sixth-grade boys and I was discussion leader for my Sunday School class. After that I found Kathy and Isaac. Isaac wasn't feeling great so I took care of him during the 11am class that Nathan and Kathy are in charge of. So I got to get in some cuddle time this Mothers' Day! After we got home from church we had an easy lunch of leftovers. Nathan and family came over for a while after lunch. Woody took a walk in the drizzle. I took it easy and had a lazy afternoon. A little while ago Melany called and I talked with Erin and Alex too. Woody went to the evening church service. All-in-all...a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment