Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Bit of Fall Color

The color of Fall is beginning to show in some of the tree tops.  The color that I saw as I went across town today to get my hair cut makes me hopeful of a colorful Fall for the trees.  Tonight shows a butterfly that I took a photo of last week as Graham was wanting to identify it and Goosey (Woody, our butterfly expert) wasn't home.  So I snapped a picture so Goosey could identify it when he got home.  A bit of color in our garden with some of the flowers that are still blooming.

This has been a busy day.  Woody, once again, waited a bit later than usual to take his walk to let it warm up a bit...though it didn't get quite as cold during the night as it had the last few nights.  I had school with a couple of the older children in the morning and then two of the younger ones in the afternoon.  I had to stop school a bit early this morning as my hair appointment was earlier than usual.  I headed off to get my hair cut and then went to the store to pick up a couple of things that I needed for a meal that our Sunday School class was providing for a member who had knee surgery last week.  I got home and made the brownies and then had school with Elijah and Esther.  I had picked up a casserole from another Sunday School member earlier in the day and popped that in the oven after the kids finished school and the brownies were out of the oven.  When the casserole came out of the oven I hopped in the car to meet another class member and we delivered the meal.  Woody left a few minutes before I left to walk to the prayer room at church.  I am now home and ready to prop my feet up after all the coming and going that I have done today!  Good night for another night of Dancing With the Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment