Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday

Woody walked eight miles this morning and then walked to the library late in the afternoon.  He also did our weekly grocery shopping, but this time he also did our "trip snack shopping," too. I got up this morning and headed into the sewing room.  I actually spent the whole morning sewing.  AND, I actually finished something...a vest for me.  It had been ready to put together for some time, but I just hadn't found the time or inclination to finish it.  I am now working on getting a knit top cut out for myself, too...but my energy has about run out!  I got to feeling real achy this evening...and I just heard some thunder rumbles so now know that the aches are probably weather related.  I did harvest a lot of our parsley so I can dry it...don't want a frost to get it. I guess that I may go finish cutting out my top, but then am going to flop in the recliner and read for the rest of the evening.  Woody is downstairs taking it easy in front of the TV with a book open in front of him (and, he says that he doesn't multitask!).

No comments:

Post a Comment