Monday, September 10, 2012

Short and Sweet!

I plan for the blog to be short and sweet tonight!  Woody got up early and walked four miles.  He has mowed some today, read, and done some taking it easy.  I got up a bit late as I didn't have the best night's rest as I got cold in the night...that hasn't happened in a long time!  I forget that the change from summer to fall tends to cause me problems with my Transverse Myelitis...my body likes hot better than it likes cold.  So waking up cold wasn't a good thing...though I did get back to sleep...but then I slept in longer than I like and that got me off to a slow start.  The best part of my day was talking to two friends and my sister (not to say that my sister isn't a friend...if I don't say that I'm sure that she will call me on it!  (big grin!)).  I did start to do a little work on the sewing room...maybe tomorrow I will make more headway on it.  Then I made marinara sauce for our supper and cooked angel hair whole wheat pasta for it to go on.  That is about the simplest pasta sauce that I make...and it is so very good to be so easy and fast.  So...supper preparation was short and sweet, the amount of work done in the sewing room was short and sweet...and with that I am finished with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment