Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday...so soon?

Well, another Friday has rolled around.  Woody walked eight miles this morning.  Then later in the morning he did our weekly grocery shopping.  He has also done some mowing.  He finished the book that we both have been reading about Dolley Madison.  I still have some reading to go in it.  It isn't a fast read...lots of history to absorb. I did a little weeding...wanting to get ready to plant some pansies. When I came in from outside,  I had a message from the public library saying they had the book that I had requested they hold for me.  I went to the library and got it and then left it opened in a chair on the front porch as it is so cigarette smoke laden...I brought it inside before it got dark...but it still pretty smokey smelling...not sure that I will be able to read it...not worth getting sick over!  But it is the next to the last in a series that I have been working on...

I spent a good part of the day working on Sunday's Sunday School lesson.  I had worked on it last night and went this morning to fill in some more info from another book and all the notes that I had taken last night were gone!  Not good!  I don't understand as I made an extra effort to constantly save last night as I was typing in notes.  I'm wondering if it is me or the app.  Anyway, I transferred what was there to my laptop and have worked from it as I used to do prior to having an iPad.  Technology is great as long as it works the way you want/need it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment