Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering in TN

I'm sure that just about all of us can remember where we were eleven years ago today when we first heard the news of the attack on our nation.

I'm pretty sure that Woody got up and walked this morning, as when I asked him if it was as cold out this morning as yesterday and he told me "no" that he had been out early...and if he was out early then he walked (yes, seven miles).  But I forgot to ask him how far he walked and he has now left to walk to the church for his time in the Prayer Room.  He has spent quite a bit of time outside mowing today, too.  I have been working on the computer...backing up pictures and other documents from our laptop onto our Passport external drives. I hadn't done it in a while and decided that it was time.  While I was waiting on files to copy, I listened to more of Vanity Fair and also began in earnest cleaning in the sewing room.  I can say that the sewing machine cabinet and all its nooks and crannies have been cleaned. And, that is a very good start in the sewing room...that takes care of the center of the room...now to work on the sides!  One side is very scary...a wall of books...hundreds of books.  I'm not sure that I am up to working on those bookshelves "this cleaning" of the room. Tomorrow, though, I do hope to be able to clean the ironing board side of the room...and the table that the laptop and printer and...rest upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment