Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cooler Day!

Woody got up early and walked six miles.  Later in the morning he walked to the library and made a stop at the fruit and vegetable market on the way home.  He said that though the temps were lower it was still quite humid out when he walked early this morning and then it rained on him on his walk home from the library...so he came in rather wet after both walks.  But according to Weather Bug we didn't get out of the 70's today and it is 65 right now and supposed to get down into the mid 50's over night.  I got up and got to work completing my Sunday School preparation.  I ended up having to do more than I thought I would as I guess I neglected to save the last that I typed in last night.  So when I printed off what I had typed while studying this week, there were missing parts so I had to then fill in the missing parts by hand...so my notes were very messy.  A little while ago I decided that I had better type them over again...so I did and that is the reason that I am late getting in here to blog.  While Woody walked to the library, I quickly vacuumed through the downstairs and did some cleaning in the kitchen and freshened up the downstairs bathroom.  Then I fixed philly steak sandwiches for our lunch.  Mid-afternoon Woody made us s'mores!  Yummy!  But messy...not sure if Woody's shirt will ever come clean...he bit into one and it went everywhere...well, at least down the front of him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment