Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday

Woody slept next to none last night as once again his kidney stone pain has surfaced.  He walked four miles early this morning. Then a bit later he headed off to do our weekly grocery shopping.  He also did a bit of mowing.  I got up planning to have a busy day...not sure what happened except that I went to check on something on the internet and that led from one thing to another.  I spent quite a bit of time working on photos...both looking at mine and looking at others...trying to learn things that others do with photo composition.  I talked to my sister on the phone this afternoon and then made our supper.  That about does it for our day.  Woody has stuck close to the house this afternoon and evening trying to drink a lot trying to convince his kidney stone to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment