Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Weed Among the Flowers?

I couldn't resist tonight's blog title!  This is the picture that Woody chose to send off with his monologue about one of his memories of his junior year.  We attempted to make a movie of his memory, but it was just too large a file and I'm sure there was a way to make it smaller, but I think that it would have just taken too much time for me to figure out...it would probably be his 60th reunion by the time that I got it right!  Anyway, we had the idea yesterday that he could just send a still picture and then just do an audio recording of his memory.  So Nathan obliged with a mic already hitched up to his computer and Woody read his memory rather than having to memorize it! He got it attached to an email to his classmate and one task accomplished.  I still have to scan a couple items of memorabilia to email.  It has been a busy Tuesday.  We had school and today was art day.  We did a messy art project today...running embroidery floss through glue and then gluing it to a balloon...hopefully when dry and they pop their balloons the end result will be a pretty Easter egg.  Abigail worked on getting to know all the things that their sewing machine will do.  She enjoyed working with various decorative stitches and seeing different ways she could stitch them out.  After lunch Elijah read to me and then Isaac had a little school time.  He tired more easily from it than he does when he comes in the morning. After Isaac headed home, Woody and I went out and took above picture.  Then we came in and got the photo ready to send in an email along with the monologue.  Woody walked to the prayer room at church this evening.  He just got home a little while ago.  Graham spent some time with me this evening.  We are trying to finish up a library book that we are reading together.  Looks like we will finish it during his reading time tomorrow.  I am now ready to go plop in my recliner.  For some reason a feeling of extreme tiredness has crept over me in the last little bit!  I'm ready for my heating pad and my recliner!  I will end tonight's blog with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our daughter...I won't reveal her age...as that just ages Woody and me!





Happy Birthday, Melany!
This was taken right around her 2nd birthday, when we were living in Sunnyvale, CA...not long before we moved back to Tullahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment