Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Saturday

Woody went to the grocery store and to the library this morning.  He has done some gardening and also helped Graham plant some seeds.  Just before supper, he, Graham, Esther and Elijah walked to a pond down the street to retrieve some water that had algae in it for an experiment that Graham was planning to do.  I have sort of taken it easy today.  I did some work on some pictures.  Then I worked on the Sunday School lesson.  And, I fixed our supper. I have felt chilly all day. And, to think, a couple of days ago I "thought" that soup weather was over and I was wearing short sleeved tops, and had the air conditioning running in the car..  Well, today felt like soup weather once again and I pulled a sweat suit back out! Woody said that it wasn't all that bad outside as there wasn't much wind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment